Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why, hello again!

Hi neighbors! I had kind of given up hope on my blog, but then 22 of you visited last month (or 3 of you visited a lot), so who knows, maybe I should keep it going.

Ok, then, the news of the gardens: wtf is up with the plant damage? My gardens were hit 4 times last week, and twice before that! Friends of mine are finding snapped stems and sliced-off blossoms that no mere squirrel could inflict. There are various theories but not witnesses yet. Karen G has advised me to go to security and/or Bonnie to review the camera footage. I haven't yet, but if it happens again I might. I also noticed some suspicious damage to the roses in front of the J building.

Other than that, though, no complaints, what a glorious spring it has been (except for the unseasonably warm and cold parts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment